Dec 17, 2011

Consider It Cased 82



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Here is a beautiful snowman card that I cased from Katrina' blog (Kat Scraps) where she used telescoping on her card. I have seen a lot of these cards and wanted to give mine just a bit of twist and did an easel card positioning  my snowman inside the card. I used 2 textured EF's- snowburst on the inside and Northern Flurry on the outside card. Hope you like it.
Thanks Kat for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Cold Play, Bright Christmas
Paper:  Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink:  Marina Mist, Basic Black
Accessories: rhinestones, grosgrain ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, snowburst EF, Northern Flurry EF, circle punches, dimensionals

Thanks for stoppign by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Fitra2009 said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment and following your blog here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog and following me back too.

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

So cute! Great idea for an easel card, Chat!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I love this one, such pretty embossing and cute idea to use the snowman for an easel card!

Anonymous said...

I love the colours! Thank you for this adorable card.

Ter ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...