Dec 2, 2011

Beautiful Season



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Thank goodness it's Friday!!!  I finally got  a few days off and get some stamping done.  I hope you like today's post using the Beautiful Season stamp set which is becoming one of my favorites this holiday season.  I did quite a bit of coloring but enjoyed it really.  The Dazzling Deyails really put a sparkle into these berries. I used some polka dots in my background and for my accent.
Hope you like .

RECIPE:
Stamps:  beautiful season
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, dazzling Details glitter glue, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, snow burst EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day !
Chat

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful Chat! You really make this stamp shine. :)

rubber stamps said...

gorgeous one..!!!!
Thanks for this post..

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely image and coloring, really like the style of the sentiment too, very pretty ribbon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...