Oct 17, 2011

Simply Simple 74



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I was just thinking the other day about a dear friend and surprised her with this card. It has been so long since I sent her something in the  mail. Most of our conversations are etiher by e-mail or phone.
Anyway, I hope she will like it. I used the Elegant Lines for my background and the Friends Never Fade
stamp set. I added the Boho Blossoms flower punch and used brads in the middle to spice it up.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she has created for her Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Friends Never Fade
Paper:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Basic Black
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Accessories:  ruffled ribbon, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, Elegant Lines EF, Boho Blossoms punch. dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

DawnKathleen said...

Love this card! I'm always looking for new ideas for this stamp set! Thanks so much for sharing!

jean said...

Gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...