Oct 27, 2011

Playing with Colors 75



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Two weeks ago, I had asked  on my blog what everyone's favorite color combo.  I was serious when I said I was going to play the Color Combos on my Thursday's Playing with Colors.
Today's colors , Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Whisper White for my Neutral- came from Angie ( My Paper Wishes). Since she is our blog candy winner, I will start with her colors.
Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws)  and see how she played with these colors

RECIPE:
Stamps:  My Friend, Field Flowers
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, and Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Blushing Bride
Accessories: poly stitched ribbon, pearls
Tools:  scallop edge punch

1 comment:

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colours, layout, everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...