Sep 1, 2011

Stampin' Up Occasions Alphabet



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

For today's Playing with Colors- Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and for my Neutral, I used Whisper White.  I used the Blossom Petals Builder punch for my flowers and for my leaves. I just got thos Flirtatious Specialty DSP and I used it for my background. I added the circle flowers fro the Langauge of Friendship stamp set which make a cute border.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and seehow she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Language of Friendship, Occasions Alphabet
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder
Accessoires:  ruffled ribbon, brad
Tools:  circle punches, scallop edge punch, Blossom Petals Buiilder punch, diimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful card! I love coming to your blog as you have some of the most fabulous cards!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, just love the flower and neat sentiment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...