Sep 2, 2011

Stampin' Up Simply Soft



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I must have eaten something yesterday that just made me sick because I had a bad case of intestinal flu.  I am feeling much better today- enough to do some stamping.  Here's a card that is clean and crisp with just the right touch of glitter.  I used the new Dazzling Details  ( 124117) from Stampin' Up that you will find in the Holiday Mini. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Simply Soft, Kindness Matters
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi
Accessories:  double stitch ribbon, button, hemp, dazzling details
Tools:  Big Shot, Polka dos IF, dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Danni said...

Hope you get rid of the ickies!! Really like the colors you used on this one, very nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...