Jun 27, 2011

Simply Simple 59



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

Hope everyone's weekend was woderful.  It was a lazy Sunday and spent my day pretty much in bed  watching movies.  I feel rested today and with the running around I had to do today, I am going to need it. Today's Simply Simple post is a sneek peek of the new catty using the Delicate Doilies.
It is very cute and simple and when I added the Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch in the middle, I think it looks about right.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created for her Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Delicate Doilies
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Early espresso satin ribbon, pearls
Tools:  extra large scallop circle, large scallop circle, blossom bouquet triple layer punch, Itty Bitty Shape punch pack, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

jean said...

Chat gorgeous card and certainly will be casing this one

Christine K said...

great use of this stamp set and punch!
TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...