Jun 30, 2011

Stampin' Up Messages for Mom



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Hope everyone is starting with a beautiful morning. With a cup of coffee in one hand and the computer in front of me, I am good to go.
Today's post is Playing with Colors- Sahara Sand, Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White for my Neutral. I used the oval die cut for framing, stamped and colored the image. I totally enjoyed these color combo today and I used a stamp set that have not been inked in a long time. I also used a sneek peek of the new stamp set in the new catty. Byt he way, tomorrow is the release date, so make sure you get up early and be the first one to see it.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Messages for Mom
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Basic Black, markers, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  satin ribbon, bling
Tools:  Big Shot, oval die cut, dimensioals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Color combination you chose for your card today! I'm on a chocolate kick&burntorange/coral color hunt right now. This card made me Smile! thank you :)

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty coloring, neat design on the sentiment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...