May 22, 2011

Stampin' Up Thankful Thinking



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Here's a unique card I did using the MDS First Edition Stamp Brush set.  I really enjoyed coloring this print and using the background . I did distressing on the background newsprint. The only thing that I stamped was the sentiment. I finished it off with ribbon and black pearls. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  MDS, Thankful Thinking
Paper: Poppy Parade, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories:: satin ribbon, pearls
Tools:  dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Linda Rodenberg said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors and especially the butterfly!
Linda ~ www.prettyinky.blogspot.com

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Gorgeous! I love what you did here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...