May 20, 2011

Stampin' Up On th Grow



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I finally got a much needed days off from work. I get to spend a day in my stamp room and get creative.
This morning I decided to used the On the Grow stamp set from the Summer Mini. Just keeping it simple and clean, I used White on White for my background and did piercing on the sides for my main panel.
I embellished with a crinkled organdy ribbon and pearls. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  On the Grow, Hodgepodge Happiness
Paper:  Rose Red and Pattern DSP, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Balck, markers
Accessories:  organdy ribbon, pearls, stickles
Tools:  Designer Label punch, wide oval punch, piercing tool, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, lovely coloring and like the paper piercing

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, can not wait to CASE your card. I love the double lines of piercing on each side.
Marsha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...