Feb 24, 2011

Playing with Colors 41



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Enjoying another day off but today it's work and not play- because I will be working on our taxes.  I know, it would not be fun as I did yesterday watching my grandbaby for a few hours while Mommy
gets some errands done, and played in my stamp room while I watched the whole episode
of Season 8 of "24".
Anyway, today's Playing with Colors -Tempting Turquoise, Peach Parfait and Crumb Cake and I used Whisper White for my Neutral. 
I used the stamps from The Punch Bunch and the new Sweet Buttons embosslits. I stamped and punch the owls using the Owl punch, then I added paper piecing, added the textured background, and finished it off with Crumb Cake seam binding. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear  Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Punch Bunch
Paper:  Tempting Turquiose, Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pattern DSP, In Color DSP
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait, Tempting Turquiose
Accessories:  seam binding Crumb Cake, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattice EF, circle punches, owl punck, bird punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

jean said...

Great card for a BFF and love how
you played today;s colors

Cori Kozak said...

Fabulous card! I love the colors and all of the texture. I also love how you did the little friend stamp! Haven't inked that one yet! Maybe I need a tv in my scrap room-I have an entire season of Grey's Anatomy and Modern Family to watch!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...