Feb 16, 2011

Stampin' Up Watercolor Trio



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

 I just called it Concord and Pear, can you belive it? I have ran out of titles for my card for today.
It did not help at all that I worked last night and could not really come up with a better title. I stamped the card with Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz of course. I used the Hostess DSP and just absolutely love this DSP design.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Watercolor Trio
Paper: Concord crush, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, In Colors Hostess DSP
Ink:  Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
Accessoires: poly stitched ribbon, pearls, jumbo brad
Tools:  dotted scallop border punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

9 comments:

Vera said...

Very pretty, Chat! I love that color combination!

Marisa said...

Love this colour combo and your use of that fabulous Watercolour Trio set on this card.

Tracey said...

Very beautiful! Love the color combos!

Patti said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors.

Allison said...

This is beautiful! Love that colour combo!

Juliet said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love the colors together.

Margaret de Witt said...

Beautiful Chat

Christine aka The Stampin' Ninja said...

Ok, I have to be honest... There was nothing I liked about Concord Crush - I just couldn't get into it. And now Chat, WOW. I want to buy everything in that color and Pear! This card is SO pretty! I absolutely love it - I wish I had Watercolor Trio so I could make it myself; I guess I may need to place an order ;0)

Thank you so much for sharing!

Christine aka The Stampin' Ninja

Fairydust Reborn Babies said...

fab colours love the card.
christine. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...