Jun 4, 2010

Stampin' Up Note of Thanks














































Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Friday !!!
I finally did it !!! It took me a little time but as promised I have the Extra Large Flower Tutorial for you. I did these cute Note Cards in my class and they turned out really cute. I lost my note card sample , so I made some new ones using the NEW In Colors- Marina Maist, Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Note of Thanks
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: brads
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope die cut, piercing tool
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful time stampin'
Chat

10 comments:

Carin said...

Very cute... luv that flower!

Allison said...

Love the note cards! Thanks for the tutorial too!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Oh wow, Chat! This is gorgeous. I really appreciate your sharing this technique. Love it!

Sunshine said...

Oh these flowers are sooooo pretty:-) Thank you for sharing with us! I have a flower punch just like the one you have used so I am going to give it a go! They are simple but elegant & oh so pretty!
Sunshine NZ
http://www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Chat, thank you!! The flowers are gorgeous. Can't wait to try it out. Have a great weekend :D

jjcreations said...

Thanks for the tutorial on how to use this punch to make a different flower. Great job.....great card.

Cherie said...

Your flowers are just too darn cute! TFS!

Toni said...

oh My...the flowers and the note cards are darling!! Thank you for sharing the tutorial!

Irena said...

Thanks for the tutorial :)

valita said...

thank you for this simple & beautiful tutorial

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...