Mar 13, 2010

Bouquet Punch




Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Saturday !!!
Good morning !!! I woke up early with a busy day ahead fo me. I thought I'd post early this time. I am getting a lot of practice with the scallop trim punch and the corner one, too. I used the Boho bouquet punch to make the flowers and snip the petals. I started using my scraps to mix and match the different colors of cardstock. I thought they might come in handy for future projects. If you do not own this punch, please check my website to see it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Simple Friendship, Spring Song
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red
Accessories: satin ribbon, brads
Tools: piercing tool, boho bouquet punch, scallop trim and corner trim punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day stampin'
Chat

9 comments:

Bonnie Klass said...

So pretty. It is a great project to use up scraps but doesn't look like a scrap card. Thanks.

Carin, priceless child of God said...

very cute & springy card... luv the colors!

Joan said...

Beautiful card!! I love the extra matting on the center section....I still need to practice with that punch!!!

America said...

THIS IS SOOOOO pretty! Love the colors too!

Always Playing with Paper said...

This is lovely, I immediately had to look in my cattie to see what stamp set was "Simple Friendship"!! I just love your pretty card!

Smiles,
Lesley ;)

Sonia said...

Oh wow this is beautiful. I;m so in love with this punch, shame i live in the UK :(
Hugs Sonia xx

KreatesKards said...

What a beautiful card.

Denise said...

beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty colour combination. Love the card design.

Ter ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...