It's been a year of bloggin' for me, WOW!!! . Here's how I felt when I first started.
It's a whole new bloggin world...
...for me! I contemplated...a lot whether I wanted to start a blog. I know the why but the how came to me later. In the end I did what a normal (middle-aged, pre-menopausal) woman does-acted on impulse and created a blog. I do believe I missed the fine print somewhere when they said it is as easy as 1-2-3 to do this. But on a serious note, I am motivated, excited and eager to get started. I am thrilled to be a part of stamping related blogs; and like others before me, I love what I do and it is natural to share what you love.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please take time to stop by.
It has been a smooth ride for me. It was fun and it was all too wonderful !!!!
I have quite a bit of accomplishments that I am proud of . In the last year :
- I have received awesome awards from fellow bloggers
- I have received an Inspirational Award
- Proud member of a group of talented stampers (Controlfreaks and Great Swaps)
- Feautured Stamper on SCS #38
- Design Team Member (Pink Poison Stamps and Storage Units, Ink and More)
- and for thousands of other reasons that I am still here because you all continually inspire me.
BLOG CANDY WINNERS
Thank you all so much for playing and I am sure you wanted to hear the 2 Lucky Winners of the Blog Candy.
#60 Marie ( Here is Marie's Blog. Aloha and Mabuhay)
# 49 Betty Button
Please e-mail me with your address and I will sent you your Card Kits. I will also sent 100 eyelets every month.