by Julie and (Special Craft Mom of 4)
The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Here it goes:
Ten years ago: I really can't recall, but I know I was already stamping and having a ball.
Five things in today’s 'to do list':
1. I really need to do laundry.
2. Buy a cocktail dress for my upcoming reunion in NY.
3. Finish my swap for tomorrow.
4. Start a book by Debbie Macomber that I have for almost 3 weeks now.
5. and did you just say five, because I have 1, 234 things I need to do.
Snacks I enjoy: Diet COKE , pop corn and M& M's not necaessarily in that order or of priority.
Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
If and when that happens, I would like to:
Live in an exotic island with a maid 24/7
Buy all the stamps in the Stampin' UP catalog
Go on a shopping spree without looking at the sticker price
Travel, travel, travel...
and the list goes on....
Places I have lived: I was born and raised in Manila, Philippines until the age of 21. I have lived in Chicago for 2 years and moved to Arizona since then.
Here are the people that I am tagging:
1. Monique (Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust)
2. Jessie (Can You Say...Addicted to Stamps)
3. Kim (Kims' Stampin Room)
4. Jean ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws)
5. Christi (Story about a Girl)