Jun 28, 2008

From This To This ( A second look at ATC)

Artist Trading Card


I love making trading cards. They are
fun and easy to make. It only takes 1- 81/2 x 11
cardstock to make 10 trading cards.
Here is the template on how to cut 10- 2 1/2 x 31/2 .





On our monthly group, we make
and swap 10 trading cards.
Here is the ATC that I did.












Here is the finished card using the same ATC.You can make a simple card or you can make
it into a WOW card. Whatever you do,
have fun with it. Design it with a sketch in mind,
with a DSP, embellish it, or make a giftable project.


I will start doing this every month on my blog. Play along by showing me the ATC and the finished card. Make sure you include the link.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute card, Chat! I've never made an ATC. This is very inspiring!

Emily said...

How cute! I don't think I've seen anyone actually turn an ATC into a card..I love it! Maybe I should do some ATC's now =). TFS!

Christi Flores said...

This is too cute!! My first ATC I made into a card. I kept it pretty simple but loved how it turned out.

Dawn Easton said...

Totally adorable Chat! I love this card...the colours are so fun! You know, I've never made an ATC card...lol...thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

You are so creative! I just love the idea of ATC's but didn't realize they were of any use. I thought you just traded them.
I don't often leave comments on your blog but I come to look everyday! You are such an inspiration! I see your stuff and want to stamp, stamp, stamp.
Thanks for the all the fun projects!

Kirsten said...

I am a frequent stalker of your blog because I love what you make. I have tagged you from my blog so I could share your awesome work with others.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!! I love it!!

Patsy said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the colors and the image.

Tandra said...

Oh thats adorable!!! Love that hippo!!

Here is an ATC I did for a monthly swap- I doubled the length so I could fold it in half and still have the ATC size.

http://alittleinkalicious.blogspot.com/2008/06/more-faux-fresh-cuts.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...