Jan 18, 2008

What A Cool Tool !!!

Rubber Stamp Pad
I did not get a chance to post today. I had every intention to do so, but before you know it, it was already time to do the VSN Girls Night Out!!!!
I have to share you my cards tomorrow. However, I wanted to share this pad that I purchased recently.
I really did not think this rubber mat is going to work but , Lo and behold it actually did. I have had some issues with stamping the big background images and stamps in general. I do not seem to stamp my image on paper completely and evenly. Using this tool seems to do the trick.It provides the best ink impressions. It is made of thick foam and it's large enough surface (11 x 17)to work on. I found it at JoAnn's for less than $6.00. I thought I'd share it with you if you have the same problems I have.

4 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Little Hobby said...

Can you please explain how this works? I can't really understand the benefit or what you're supposed to do with it? Thank you.

Vivian Swain said...

I have this same pad and I cut it in half. I use one at home and one goes in my travel bag. They are awesome and I use it everytime I stamp. I always get good stamped images when I use this pad. I use a scrap of 8 1/2 x 11 paper computer on top of the pad so it doesn't get inky.

Vivian Swain

Anonymous said...

I agree with Vivian, it really does work! Basically, b/c it is like a soft foamy material the impressions sink into this pad. I got it on sale for $3.00

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...