Nov 12, 2007

Over The Hill

Yours Truly !!!
Yep, that's me! Another year older. As Maxine says, Don't let your birthday bother you. Just think of it as putting another year "behind" you. That's where I put all of mine. (LOL). Don't you just love her?

My friends at work and fellow stampers gave me a Surprise Birthday Party and wouldn't you know it- I was !!!!! TOTALLY CLUELESS !!!

My dear friend, Barbara I'm sure and more friends at work were in on this together. They managed to keep it it a secret especially after the change in plans when I told them I was going on my vacation 2 days early. So, they had to changed the date. I got a good " Toast and Roast" from friends that knew me way back then, when I was still young and sweet (now old and crochety...not really!) Anyway, they did an awesome job in keeping me (young at heart) that day. My Big Thanks to Everyone !!!!!



10 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Over the Hill? Geez, how old are you .... 30????!!!! Happy Birthday, Chat! Hope you had a great time at your party!

Dawn Easton said...

Happy birthday Chat!!! Sounds like a GREAT time with your friends! LOL @ clueless...that's usually me too...ahha! Glad to hear you had a fab time! Enjoy your day!

Rose Ann said...

Happy birthday Chat!! What a wonderful surprise for you!

Jackie Pedro said...

Big Happy Birthday going out to you, Chat!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy Birthday....Hope you had a great one!!! I'm right behind you my clock is ticking too...lol!!!

Alhambra Club said...

Happy Birthday, have a great day, what a wonderful surprise

Diane Gilbert said...

Happy Birthday Chat! Sounda as though you had a great time!

Lorri said...

Hi Chat! AWESOME BLOG!!! :) And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You young thing, you! Hopen you had a special day. I miss seeing you! Last time was convention.....
Thanks for sharing your great ideas and for taking time to figure out the whole BLOGGING world! LOL
Hugs,
~Lorri :)

nancy said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Chaaaaaaaat....Happy birthday to you!! (my birthday song for you).

Hope all your birthday wishes come true = )

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Chat!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...