Sep 7, 2024

Stampin' Up Attention Shoppers

Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

My first time playing with this stamp set. I'm still
trying to figure out how to use the cart. I started with the 
Stitched with Whimsy background and then glued the Pool
Party c/s on Basic White card base. I then added
the designer paper.


I framed my main image using the Stylish Shape die on
Basic White c/s. The images were stamped and 
colored then die cut. I then glued the cart after.
The sentiment was stamped in Tuxedo black ink.

I embellished with a ruffled Pool Party ribbon, a button 
and use linen thread bow. I also used Crystal Drops.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have  a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Product List
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
[140552]
$26.00

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...