Apr 5, 2023

Stampin' Up Irresistible Blooms



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy 

I made another card using the Irresistible Blooms stamp set.
I started with a die cut background in Basic White c/s.
For the flowers, I stamped in Night of Navy ink and
for the leaves I stamped in Old Olive ink. I die cut 2 leaves
 and just glued it. The sentiment was stamped in 
Night of Navy too. I added the gingham ribbon and 
embellished with rhinestones.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

 

Product List

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

I absolutely love this card. The blue and white are beautiful! Please tell me what background die you used.

Thank you.

Mary Kay

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Hi Mary Kay,
I used the stitched rectangle die for framing. The die is a thrift store find.
Thanks for asking.
Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...