Feb 16, 2023

Stampin' Up Daisy Lane



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I was inspired to make a card on today's challenge-using Plaid 
on WT936 challenge. I found a retired Stampin' Up background 
stamp and used it on my card. I stamped it in Smoky Slate ink.
I love the Daisy to go with this card so I just stamped and
punched them. The saying is also retired but I just love the cursive.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

 

Product List
Daisy Punch
[143713]
$18.00

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Love the colors and style of this card. question: the scalloped border not sure the name of this punch, could you kindly let me know as I'd love to make a birthday card using this lovely punch. I enjoy your cards, so lovely.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Hi Marlene,
I am not really sure about the scalloped border. My kids found this at a garage sale and they got it for me. Thanks for asking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...