Jun 2, 2022

Stampin' Up Framed Occasions





Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Thisis one of the stamp sets I purchased form the new catty- 
Framed Occasions ans I just loved it. I used one of my favorite EF,
Squared Lattice, then I used DSP and Tahitian Tide c/s cut at
1-3/4 x 2". For my main image, I stamped the leaves first in Pear
Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow ink. The flowers we stamped in So 
Saffron and Tahitian Tide ink. I used the retired small bloom punch for the flowers.
For the sentiment I stamped the outline first
then the stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo black ink.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat



 

Product List

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Love your color choices on this bright and sunny looking card. Warm and sunny weather is here admiring your sweet card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...