Apr 30, 2022

Stampin' Up Hello Ladybug


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

There are so many great designs you can come up with
using the Hello Ladybug stamp set. I will definitely miss
using the Pattern party designer paper.

1. I started with 4-1/4 x 11" Basic White c/s.
2. 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Black
3. 2 x 5" designer paper
4. 2 x 4" designer paper


5. I used the Layering Circles for my main image.
6. I stamped the leaf in Pear Pizzazz ink, stamped the flower in 
Bumblebee ink and then cut.
7. I punched the body of the ladybug, stamped the wings and punched it too.
8. I stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo black ink and embellished with rhinestones.
Hope you like it.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin day!
Chat

 

Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...