Dec 16, 2021

Stampin' Up Wonderful Snowflake


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I am sharing a card that I did using the Wonderful Snowflake die cut.
I just love using the designer paper from the Sale-a-bration. I just
wish I have gotten more of this DSP.


1. I started with a 4-1/4 x 11" Basic white c/s.
2. I used a 4 x 5-1/4 Basic white c/s to glue the DSP.
3. I used a strip of Cherry Cobbler that measures 1/2 x 4".
4. I already pre-cut the Joy and the shadow in Basic white c/s.


5. Assemble card as shown, gluing the DSP on top and bottom.
then gluing the strip of c/s.


6. glue the Cherry Cobbler Joy onto the basic White cut out.
7. Attach snowflake with a mini dimensional.
8. Attach sentiment with dimensionals.
9. Embellish with bling and sequins.
Hope you like it.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

 

Product List

3 comments:

CHARLOTTE said...

Where did you get the joy die?

Dena said...

Hello I’m just curious what dies you used to cut out the JOY? Thank you!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

This is a retired STampin' Up die and it's a great die to use for christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...