Nov 7, 2021

Stampin' Up Evergreen Elegance


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I am sharing today another card I did at my class using the 
Evergreen Elegance.  This card is pretty simple and will be a great 
card for a masculine birthday.


1. I started with a 4-1/4 x 11" Cherry Cobbler c/s, a 4 x 5-1/4" 
Basic White c/s, 2-1/2 x 4" DSP, two strips of glitter paper, 2 x 5-1/2 Garden 
Green c/s and Evening Evergreen c/s, a strip of Basic White c/s where 
I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink.

2. I assembled the card stamping first the trees in Garden Green ink and
stamping off 2 of the trees.
3. I glued the DSP and then glue the Basic White c/s on 
Cherry Cobbler card base.


4. I glued the punched trees starting with the Garden Green then
glued the Trees in Evening Evergreen. I staggered the trees so the 
back one is peeking in between the front one.
iIglued the glitter paper after.
5. Glue the saying then glue the second glitter paper.
6. I embellished with some rhinestones and Cherry Cobbler twine.
Hiope you like it.



Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

 

Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...