May 29, 2019

From This To This- A Second Look at ATC



 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Wednesday !!!
 
I made this ATC and as you can see I turned it into a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" card.
This is perfect for a masculine birthday and it just so happened
that today's my husband's birthday. He will love this.
I used the Balmy Blue and Night of navy color combo.
Hope you like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List
Night Of Navy Solid Baker's Twine
Night Of Navy Solid Baker's Twine
[141684]
$3.00

3 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a perfect card for the men out there, (which is sooo hard to cater for).
Love the colour combo & layout x

hugs Sally Bownes
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Marlene said...

Perfect man card and your colors are great. Lovely!!

Christine Alward said...

I like what you did here, just not sure what ATC means.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...