Jun 5, 2017

Cool Treats




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I think you'll agree if I say that this is the coolest and yummiest stamp set and
that I'm so so glad that it made it in the catty. I used an embossing background,
a strip of DSP and used framelits for the main images.
I finished it off with a few embellishments.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List
Watermelon Wonder 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Watermelon Wonder 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[138334]
$8.00
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
[138323]
$6.50

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What a fun card! I love the colors you used. The stamps you used are so cute!

Micki Hall said...

Love, love, love your cards. I love all your layers and how they just pull the whole cards together. Could you tell me what Embossing Folder you used? Not sure I've seen that one. Thanks for all your beautiful work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...