Nov 11, 2016

Cable Knit Embossing Folder




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I'm pretty sure this embossing folder is becoming a favorite. I just love the 3-d look
that it makes on paper. For my card, I used the Cable Knit EF for my background,
and punched the designer papers into squares. After that, I did stitching around
the squares. I finished it off with a nice cute bow, a wooden snowflake
for embellishment and a candy dot.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty, Chat! Love it!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the embossing and your squares, they look great out of that paper!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Love your card using the new stitched framelits!

Stampin and Scrappin said...

Love your card! Just wondering what stamp set the Merry Christmas is from.

Terry said...

More Merry Messages...sentiment stamp

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...