Oct 4, 2016

Fa La La Christmas





Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I am starting my Fa La La Christmas early. I am just full of ideas
from the new holiday catalog and I thought I'd share them with you.
For the card, I used the new Cable Knit Dynamic EF. I then framed my main image
using the Lots of Labels framelit. I used strips of the Warmth and Cheer DSP, finished it
off using the Silky taffeta ribbon and metallic sequins. For my ornament,
I stamped the image in Early Espresso twice and the sentiment twice,
so the ornament will appear on both sides.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List

1 comment:

Adena said...

Lovely card as usual. The knitted background almost looks quilted. Thank you for sharing x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...