Mar 9, 2016

Fabulous





Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

That is just how I would describe my Aunt Lucy- Amazing, Spectacular, and Fantastic!
She is celebrating her 87th birthday today and I thought this card says it all
(or maybe not quite at all ). She is a wonderful cook, very patient and loving.
I am headed towards her house to help her cook her famous palabok.
It's a Filipino delicacy and it is so good !!!
This card was done using Pool Party, Lost Lagoon and Crumb Cake.
I really enjoyed these color combo.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

Product List

3 comments:

Stamping & Paper Crafting with Ingrid said...

Beautiful card!
Greetings Ingrid

Conniecrafter said...

So sweet, your Aunt will just love it!!

Bette S said...

Neat card! Love the colors and the use of the stamps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...