Nov 19, 2015

Playing with Colors



 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Thursday !!!
 
Yesterday's birthday was wonderfully celebrated with family of course. My boys
treated me for dinner, flowers and movie tickets. Birthday wishes from friends across
the US made me special by just dropping by on FB to wish me a Happy Birthday!
I treated myself to a nice day at the Spa which I really enjoyed. I must say you do get special treatment on your birthday.
This card was done using the colors from Color Throwdown #ctd369.
I used So Saffron, Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon and Very Vanilla for my Neutral.
I used circle frames for my main image and circle punches for my sentiment.
Hope you like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
 

Product List

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Good to hear you had such a nice birthday and treated yourself to the spa. Your card is so sweet!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Pretty card... thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Lori said...

Great fall design! Love the little leaf accent with the twine bow. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...