Feb 25, 2015

Sale-a-bration




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Wednesday !!!
 
I wanted to share a card that I did for my demo group using the Big Day stamp set. It is a very popular set and I can see why. I used also the bow builder punch which is also a popular item.
As you could see, I have used lots of dots for this card. I stamped the Dotty Angles for my background, used the polka dot DSP.
Thanks for stopping by.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps: Big Day, Dotty Angles
Paper: Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, DSP
Ink: Memento Black, Blendabilities
Accessories: rhinestones
Tools:  bow builder punch, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Carol Matthews said...

Love your cards! Thanks so much for sharing.

Adena said...

Lovely bright zingy card full of sunshine!

Gabby said...

Terrific card, Chat! Like the colors and the bow and all the AWESOME polka dots! :)

Conniecrafter said...

pretty, love the bright colors, so cheerful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...