Jun 2, 2014

Designer Series Papers and Ribbon Shares





Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

Fabulous Samplings of DSP and Ribbons.
Get the Designer Series Papers and ribbons without the expense of purchasing each of the products.
I am doing a group of 8 on the DSP, a group of 5 on the RIBBONS.

CLICK HERE to purchase Designers Series papers and Ribbon Shares.

Please e-mail me at meandmystamps@hotmail.com if you are interested in doing the shares. On your e-mail , please include your
1. name
2. address ( US address only)
3. which share you wanted to participate in
4. your -e-mail where I can send the paypal invoice.

I will e-mail you a Paypal invoice once the share is filled. I will placed a Stampin' Up order and once I received it, I will then put your share together and mail it to you so you can get them in a timely manner.

Thank you for your participation.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...