Oct 17, 2013

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I am so, so late posting today- not my usual day where I start with a morning cup of coffee and post.
I had a bunch of errands to do and by the time I got done with it- it was already afternoon. Anyway,
today's Playing with Colors- Midnight Muse, Sahara Sand and Soft Sky. I used Whisper White for my Neutral.  I used this awesome set- Wetlands. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Wetlands
Paper: Midnight Muse, Sahara Sand and Soft Sky, Whisper White, in Color DSP
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Soft Sky
Accessories:  brads
Tools:  Big Shot, stripes EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really beautiful Chat! I love the colours and the design of your card :)
Lizy xx

katrin kme said...

Sehr schön!

Lg, katrin

Gabby said...

Nice card! Like the image and color combo. :)

Conniecrafter said...

This would make a great masculine card, the stamp looks great not colored too, perfect for those times when you just have to get a card done and in the mail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...