Sep 5, 2013

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's colors- Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake and Bermuda Bay. I used Very Vanilla for my Neutral. I love this hostess stamp set- Morning Meadow so I decided to used it for my card today.
I stamped the flower and then punch, then  the pansy punch on Bermuda Bay c/s. I held the two together using the candy dot base. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Morning Meadow, Thankful Thinking
Paper:  Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake and Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, DSP
Ink:  Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay
Accessories: candy dot and base, chevron Crushed Curry ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Adorning Accent EF, pansy punch, little leaves sizzlit

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning, You are such a talented designer.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Beckie said...

Beautiful card. LOVE the colors.



Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

Conniecrafter said...

Very pretty, love these colors and like the dimension you gave with having some stamped on paper and the others popped up! neat design!

jean said...

gorgeous card

Brenda in IN said...

I really like the way you combined these colors. It is so striking.

Dortesjs said...

gorgeous Card love the bright colours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...