Jun 8, 2013

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Woohoo !!! I finally got my order from Stampin' Up and of course I could not help but inked one of them. I am using the Cycle Celebration stamp set with a cool saying.
I found this beautiful card from Pam's blog ( Stampin' in the Sun) and I just love what she did with this stamp set. I did make a few changes- changed my colors, the flowers but the concept is pretty much there. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Cycle Celebration
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, IN Color DSP
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Accessories: candy dots, stretch ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Chevron EF, dimensionals, boho blossom punch, Itty Bitty Punch shape

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day tsampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

cute sentiment and style to the bike, love your pleated border!

Gabby said...

Cute card! Neat bicycle stamp. Last month I think it was, a company called Papertrey Ink came out w/a bicycle stamp set called Pedal Pusher. They have a separate die that cuts parts of the bike so that you can make it 3-D and add spinning tires. You could probably do some fussy cutting on this SU bicycle and get a similar effect that would look great. Here's a link if you want to take a peek:

https://www.papertreyink.com/stamps/pedal-pusher-stamp-set/


Thanks for sharing your ideas and cards, Chat! :)

Renee said...

I was debating getting this set but after seeing this card I'm convinced! This is just too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...