Mar 9, 2013

Consider It Cased



 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
 
This set has been neglected and so I decided to use it today's Consider It Cased. I found this beautiful card from Gail's blog ( Stamping with Gail) using this set. I especially love how she layered the flowers. I did make a few changes to make the card my own- decided to used the DSP for the background and changed my colors. The flower trim was out in my stamp room so I decided to used it for my center. I sponged it using the Pool Party ink. Hope you like it.
Thanks Gail for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over at Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Raining Flowers, Rain or Shine
Paper:  Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Soft Suede,Pool  Party, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  flower trim, brads
Tools: dimensionals, Needlepoint Border Ef
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty colors and just love the layering of the flower, very cute tag too!

Unknown said...

Hi, Chat! Just scrolling thru your blog to see what I've missed in the last few weeks - wow, a lot! Your work is gorgeous. I have a lot of Pinning to do now! TFS. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...