Dec 6, 2012

Fa La La Christmas- Petite Pockets Candy Canes




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I made these candy cane treats using the Petite Pockets die cut. I stamped the snowflakes from the Serene Snowflakes and the Priority Mail stamp set for the tags.  I did not tape the sides, instead I held the pockets with the natural cotton ribbon. Hope you like them.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Priority Mail, Serene Snowflakes
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  7/8 Natural cotton ribbon, rhinestones
Tools:  Big Shot, Petite Pockes diecut, postage punch, tag punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have awonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat these are gorgeous and such a great gift idea.Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

LeAnne said...

I love them!

Gail S. said...

Cute! Cute! May have to use these for table settings at Christmas!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Wow, like is an understatement. I just love these little candy cane holders that you made! So bright and happy! The recipients are so lucky!
Jennifer, Calgary

Conniecrafter said...

These holders are too cute, great way to give the canes!

Renee said...

Oh my gosh so cute! These would make a great gift!

Kate said...

Great idea, a gift and card in one! I'm so glad I bought this die before it retired! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...