Oct 6, 2012

Consider It Cased 123





Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

It has been a busy day for me yesterday and some family stuff to take care of.  Needless to say I went home exhausted. I decided to stay in bed and when it is time to get up, itreated myself with a good breakfast and then off to my stamping room.
Today's Consider it cased is from Kandice's blog (Stampin' in the Sunshine). I cased these beautiufl cards using the Delicate Doilies.  I just love the random stamping she did. I changed mine a bit but the concept is all there. Hope you like them.
Thank you Kandice for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Delicate Doilies
Paper:  Very Vanilla,Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake
Accessoires: satin ribbon, mini brads
Tools:  curly punch, window punch, modern label punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Kandice said...

Your cards look great! Thanks for the shout out... =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...