Mar 4, 2012

Apothecary Art



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Just a bit tired today so I am doing a quick post using the Apothecary Art and the Everyday Enchantment DSP.  I love to color, so I did not mind that I have to color the flowers. I added bling on some of the flowers which is a nice surprise. I used the label sentiment from Take it to Heart .
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Take it To Heart, Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts
Paper:  Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, rhinestones
Tools:  Big Shot, Framelit Labels Collections, corner punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

pretty image and paper combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...