Dec 25, 2009

Fa La La Christmas




12 Days of Fa la la Christmas-Peppermint Stick Holder
I made these gifts for my friends at work-just a little treat to show them my gratitude- which I consider my extended family. After they enjoy their treat, they can used the holder as photo frame and bookmark.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Make Merry
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Old OLive
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: ribbon
Tools: tag punches, circle punches
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas !!!
May this Christmas brings you everything you wish for- good health, inner peace and love with family and friends. Let us reflect on the true meaning of Christmas and share this blessings with our family and the friends that we hold so dearly.
Holidas wishes from,
Chat

5 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Great idea. Hope you had a great Christmas.
JoAnn

Lisa Brown said...

What a great idea..adorable! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Heidi Kilgore said...

very cute idea Chat! I love that you can use it for a bookmark. putting the photo in a bookmark is a fabulous idea!

I know your co-workers loved their gift. You are so thoughtful and sweet. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Heidi

Just Sweet Creations said...

Just love this idea and enjoy poping in to see what exciting new thing you have made.Have a very merry holiday.Huggs Anne

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is just wonderful, Chat! What a super way to say Christmas! I've missed seeing you around lately and wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...