Oct 16, 2009

Die Cut Projects

Good Morning !!!
Here are more die cut projects that I am sharing in our Demo Group. We used Stampin' UP die cuts. The Stampin' Chicks did a wonderful awesome job, don't you think?

Cheri's Project using Stampin' UP Beary essentials and Kooky Spooky


Tammy's Project using Top Note and Spring Flower.

Pam W's Project using Scallop Envelope


Michele's Project using Top Note and Beautiful Butterflies.

My Project using Stampin' UP Scallop Square, Fancy Favor, and Flower Folds.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Awesome!!!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

These are all so inspiring.
Thank you!
Nancy

Terry Molineux said...

I love love your square box with the Scallop Square, Fancy Favor, and Flower Folds. Can you send me your directions? I would definitely LOVE to DUPLICATE this for a craft fair I am scheduled for. TIA

Terry~~

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute projects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...