Sep 27, 2009

Reindeer




Hello and Good morning !
I just love this reindeer stamp!!! I finally got it after seeing some beautiful cards on SCS . It just makes a beautiful addition to this card . I stamp the reindeer in silver and added glitter to his antlers. I just stamped the snowflakes randomly on my background and finished it off with a navy grosgrain ribbon.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Dasher, Serene Snowflakes, All Holidays
Paper: Night of Navy , Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink: Encore silver, white craft, jelly roll
Accessories: grosgrain nay ribbon, brads
Tools: scallop edge punch, wide oval
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin'day!!!
Chat

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Love your Reindeer. Great card.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card, really stunning.

Marion x

Lisa Brown said...

Beautiful card, Chat! Love the color scheme!

Lesley said...

Such a pretty card! I love the stamp sets you have combined to make this card! That new snowflake set is so pretty!

Smiles,
Lesley

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous ... simple elegance.
Hugs
Desire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...