Aug 26, 2009

Medallion


Sketch Card Challenge #243
Hello Peeps!!!
I finally inked this background stamp for the first time. I was a bit intimidated by the size and wasn't sure if I was going to like it but after playing with it, I did okay and will definitely used it again. I am already designing my next project for my class. Don't you just love these colors together ? I just love it !!!
RECIPE:
Stamps: Medallion, Razzle Dazzle
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Melon mambo, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, filligree, brads
Tools: circle cutter, scallop edge punch, floral fusion
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day!!!
Chat

5 comments:

Rose said...

this is stunning, Chat! Love the color combo and layout.

Vera said...

What a gorgeous card, Chat! I love the color combination and all the fancy details! Thanks for the inspiration.

Renee said...

This is extremely cute! Such pretty colors and a great layout!

Anonymous said...

I love your card! You have become one of my favorite places to stalk. I even cased one of your cards and loved it. I will be posting them on my site in the near future. Have a great day!

Virginia Johnson said...

WOW! Chat, this is absolutely stunning and the colors are fabulous! You did this stamp proud, for sure! Gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...