Feb 5, 2009

Wishing You...

Ways to Use It #204
Sketch Card Challenge# 214

Good morning to all !!!
Yesterday went by so fast that it did not even give me room to do a little stamping. Today challenge on SCS is to used "tons" of embellishements. I used primas, rhinestones and ribbon for this card. I also used yesterday's sketch on SCS.


RECIPE:

Stamps: A Happy Heart, Canvas BG

Paper: Certainly Celery, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze. Whisper White, DSP Certainly Celery

Ink: Baja Breeze, White Craft, Basic Gray

Accessories: primas, ribbon, rhinestones

Tools: 1/2" circle punches, dimensionals, glue dots





The main image was stamped in Baja Breeze ink, then I stamped another image in a Basic Gray scrap paper using White Craft ink. I used 1/2 " punch then mounted it in the center of the heart flower then added the rhinestone on top.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chat this is amazing.. I love it all.. What is in the middle of your primas? Such a great card...

Debbie said...

Beautiful....lovin' that flower thingy.

Janna said...

This is wonderful! I love the colors and the big bling down the side! You are so creative! I love how you use so many different elements!

Smiles,
Janna

inlovestamping said...

Great card! Love the colors!

Connie

Heather P. said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!

Lisa Brown said...

So very pretty! Love the colors!

Allison said...

This is stunning. I lvoe the colours!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colors and all your fabulous embellishments! WOW!

Jeannie said...

Great, great card!!!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Renee said...

Ok this is the one reason I bought this stamp set! I love this little stamp! Darling card :)

Unknown said...

Chat, I love everything about this card... from the color to the design. Can you tell me about the flower you used? What is that in the center?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...