Jul 10, 2008

Eat Cake

Class Project #2
I love this Eat Cake set and I am going to miss it. I did paper piecing on the cake using DSP. I added stickles on the dots and candles. The background is from the Polka Dots and Paisley set which I am also going to miss. The swirly on the sentiment was stamped repeatedly to make a nice border.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Eat Cake, Polka Dots and Paisley, Celebrate Everything
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: 5/8 grosgrain ribbon, gingham ribbon, stickles
Tools: dimensionals, Tool kit

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I love this! Chocolate and pink my favorite combo!

~amy~ said...

Sooo very sweet...the colors are perfect!

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet! I love that border!!

Amanda said...

I LOVE this card! THe cake is too cute and the swirly border is such a nice touch! What a great use for that swirly! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...