Dec 8, 2014

Simply Simple



Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Monday !!!
 
I wanted to share a quick post this morning using the White Christmas stamp set for Simply Simple week. I did a DSP background, stamped the images and did coloring with Blendabilities. This is such a cute stamp set and I am glad that I got it. Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  White Christmas
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red DSP
Ink: Memento Black, Blendabilities
Accessories: striped ribbon, brads, linen thread
Tools: dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

that is just the cutest little scene, so sweet!

Gabby said...

Very cute card! Nice design. LOVE the "bringing home the tree" scene. :)

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Love love love this card. It has all my favorites in it. Red and white dots and my favorite stampset.
I don't comment a lot but I truly love your work!

Creative greetings from across the ocean,

Caro
The Netherlands

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...