Jul 21, 2014

Simply Simple




 Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I missed convention for the first time this year and was a "little" disappointed that I did not get to go. I am fine now after seeing the Holiday catalog and that I maybe just be able to order everything in the book- well almost everything :)
Today's  Simply Simple card is actually from a demo swap that we did using the Work of Art stamp set. I used the Tiny Triangles for my background and a strip of DSP. For my main frame, I used the new 2" circle punch and the 1-3/4" circle punch. I added the punched flower and the arrow framelit.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Work of Art
Paper:  Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Pool Party cotton ribbon, mini brad
Tools:  circle punches, arrow framelit, flower punch from Itty Bitty Accents, dimensionals, Tiny Trainagles EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So beautiful Chat with the white and aqua.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marlene said...

Love the color choices you chose for this super card.

Conniecrafter said...

Love the embossing with your patterns on the paper, the flower is a cute touch on your sentiment tag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...