Jun 1, 2014

Work of Art Project Kit Tutorial 2014


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I truly enjoyed making this June tutorial not only because I am using a new set from the catalog but also because I get to use the new In Colors. I paired it with the Petite Petals stamp set and the coordinating punch that goes with it.
The tutorial consist of 4 cards and a 3-d item that come with instructions and pictures that are so easy to follow.  The tutorial will come to you in a PDF format first week of each month. By the way, if you purchase the June, July and August, you will get the May tutorial FREE.
Here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the May Tutorial- Zoo Babies Tutorial for FREE. You have to pre-pay for the next 3 months to get May tutorial FREE.

2. June Tutorial only $3.95
3. June Kit assembled. (Some minor assembly required).

4. Pre-Cut Kits (CLICK HERE) to know more about the Pre-cut kits.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


June 2014 Work of Art Tutorial

2 comments:

2dogs2luv said...

I can't wait to get my June tutorial; TFS a sneak peek, to get my creative juices moving.

Mary Lou and Paul said...

Chat, I am loving the preview of the June tutorial! I can't wait to get mine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...